- Important Dates
- Conference:Nov. 26-28, 2020
- 20-40 days after the submission
- 15-20 days after the final edition
- Contact Information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell Phone: 0086-18101720867
- Telephone: 021-51098086
- WeChat: 18101720867
- ICEEIE2020 Call for PapersApr. 20, 2020
- ICEEIE2020 Which Were Scheduled in Nov. 26-28, 2020 Are Cancelled Due to Coronavirus ConcernsApr. 20, 2020
- ICEEIE2020 Call for PapersDec. 26, 2019
- ICEEIE2019 Was Successfully Held During Dec. 16-18, 2019 in Hangzhou, ChinaDec. 26, 2019
2020 6th International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Information Engineering (ICEEIE2020) is an optimal platform for academic communications, exchange of ideas and inspirations between specialists and scholars in the fields of electrical engineering and information engineering, including hot issues such as mechatronics, telecommunications, manufacturing engineering and computational science.
2020 6th International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Information Engineering (ICEEIE2020) will be held in Xi'an, China during Nov. 26-28, 2020. Xi'an is the oldest of the Four Great Ancient Capitals of China, having held the position under several of the most important dynasties in Chinese history. Xi'an is the starting point of the Silk Road and also the only city in China to win the Golden Bear (Berlin Film Festival) twice. The number of travelers in Xi'an is often greater during summer (May–August). The city has many important historical sites, such as the Mausoleum of Qin Shi Huang and his Terracotta Army.
2020 6th International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Information Engineering (ICEEIE2020) accepts original and unpublished papers.
• Both Full paper and Abstract are welcomed.
• Papers submitted to the conference should be written in English or Chinese.
If full papers are accepted in the conference, they will be published online respectively in one of the following journals according to the themes. The publication date will be 15-20 days after the final proofs are received.
The following journals of Science Publishing Group have been indexed and abstracted by CNKI (中国知网), WorldCat, CrossRef, Electronic Journals Library, Zeitschriftendatenbank, EZB, ResearchBib, Polish Scholarly Bibliography, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin, etc.